Hi everyone! Since I started and finished Stranger Things, I decided to start watching a new tv show, a completly different one: Community. It’s a really funny and amusing show with a lot of really nice characters and with a kind of humor I really enjoy.
Last night, after the first 22 episodes i started watching episode 23, “Modern Warfare“. In case you don’t know, my favorite tv show is LOST. It will always be LOST. I’ve watched and rewatched it a huge amount of times and I know every single line or scene by heart. So last night i was really surprised when i found a Community episode full of LOST references! Also, who wrote this episode seems to love it and know it as much as i do: the references i found were put there by a real big fan of the show ‘cause they’re not predictable at all (and they’re quite funny, in my opinion).
STOP READING if you haven’t finished watching LOST.
Here’s what i found:
- The episode is the 23th one. L’episodio è il numero 23. As we all Losties know, this is one of the “cursed” numbers that brought our beloved Hurley on the island and also Jack’s number (and a lot of other things…)
- At the beginning of the episode Jeff wakes up in his car and what he sees around him is a real mess.
- In this very scene our friends from Community are in the middle of a paintball fight and you can clearly hear one of our amazing Lost’s themes from the show by Michael Giacchino. 😆
- This made me smile a lot. In this scene Shirley gets hit during the paintball game and she collapes on the floor. Britta gets close to her and… Does this image remind you of something? 😉
- For no reason at all, Shirley starts reciting the 23, just like Mr Eko during Yemi’s funeral on the island.
- Jeff is hurt and he starts bleeding from the exact same spot as Jack after his appencitis operation.
- And obviously Britta helps him mend his wound. 😆
- Also, we hear the sentence “The Others are coming” A LOT.
That’s all.. for now. 🙂 Did you guys notice something new? Let me know in the comments!